Put Your Condo In London Ontario Up For Sale & Feel Better About It
When thinking about putting your condo on the market, there are little subtle things that start to add up and if not checked in time, can mean the difference between your asking price & actual sale price and how much longer it will take your condo to sell, or not sell!
Before putting your condo up for sale, learn how to:
- Dress Up Your Condo To Sell For More
- Price it Correctly The First Time
- How Not To Limit Market Exposure
- Know The Difference Between Market Value & Perceived Value & What That Will Mean To Your Bottom Line
- What Are Your Legal Obligations? To Your Lender? To Your Condo Corp? To Your Family?
- How The Overall Market May Affect Your Home Sale – Positive or Negative?
- Can Negotiating Skills Make a Difference In Your Sale?
- How To Handle Buyers During a Showing To Help Yield The Highest Price.
- When Are The Best Times To Have Buyers Go Through?
Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell your home, also, 100% confidence in your Realtor!
Now, how would you feel?