If you are thinking about buying a condo in London Ontario or area, do you feel you know everything there is to know about buying one?
Or, were you going to just wing it or have just any Realtor drive you around and then you buy one? Sounds foolish, doesn’t it? Yet, what do most people do? Yes, you are right!
How much would you save in money, stress or issues if you knew about the following?
- Four Fears Most Condo Buyers Have & What To Do About It
- Four Important Questions To Ask Your Mortgage Lender Before You Sign Anything.
- I’m The One Buying The Condo Who Are All The Other People Who Get Involved And Why?
- When I Go To Buy A Condo, How Can I Protect Myself? Before & After?
- New or Resale, What You May Not Know.
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Car or Furniture Right Before You Buy a Condo.
- Five Strategies To Never Ever Overpay For a Condo.
- Getting a Home Inspection For A Condo? Do I Need One?
- How Credit Reports And Credit Scoring Affects How Much Condo You’ll Be Able To Buy
- What Pricing Strategies Are Sellers & Their Realtor Using To Get You To Buy?
- A Proven Way To Avoid Frustration When Looking For Condos in London Ontario & Area.
- How Can I Remember Each Condo When I’ve Seen So Many?
- Five Questions You Should Ask Your Realtor At Every Condo You Visit.
- Six Things Most Builders Hope You NEVER Hear.
- 8 Signs That Could Mean Expensive (hidden) Trouble
- Avoid Being Beaten Out By Other Buyers Who Want The Same Condo As You Do.
- A No Fail Guide To Finding A Mover That Won’t Take You To The Cleaners.
- Ways You Can Save Thousands of Dollars In Interest And Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Sooner.
- Why Just Any Lawyer Will Not Do
- How Important Is a Status Certificate? Why Do I Need One? Who Pays For It?
As you can see, we do not leave any stone unturned when it comes to helping you BEFORE you buy a condo. You should see what we do when we help buy one!.
Why not sign up for our condo buyer insider scoop email subscription now, there is no cost, there is no obligation and the best part is, you will definitely save money and time.