What price do you choose when deciding to put your condo for sale on MLS? I won’t go into the debate about “free advice,” you know, your hairdresser, co-worker, Uncle Ted who knows everything about everything, your financial advisor, or the “Free Market Evaluation” postcard or online generalities.
Below are a few things you may want to give considerable thought to when selling a house in London Ontario:
- Not choosing the right price when a property is first listed. In other words, thinking “We can always come down.”
- Put your property for sale at a realistic price. A property must be priced on a comparative basis to the other features which are similar. (I should add, everyone thinks their home is different, but buyers and their Realtor do not think so.)
- Relate the time to sell to your price. Generally, the quicker you want to sell, the less you should be willing to take.
- Calculating brokerage fees on top of the sales price. A home is worth what it is worth, with or without a commission.
- Thinking that buyers aren’t comparing your home, on a dollar-for-dollar basis, with every other house on the market
- Do not add up all your credit card debt, car loans, a line of credit, mortgage, that one-month luxury cruise and then $20,000 just for the heck of it, and that is the price! Think I am joking? I was on a listing presentation, and the price they wanted was to be able to do the above.
There is a better way!
Are you facing any of these situations when looking for a London Ontario Townhouse or Apartment Condo?
- You’re looking to make one of the most important purchases of your life and you don’t want to get burned because of not knowing whom you can trust, or making a mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars later.
- You do not know the values in the marketplace and you want to be assured of getting the most that you can for your money, without having any regrets after your closing?
- You’re feeling out of control because there are so many unanswered questions. Making it hard to know where to start.
- You see or find what you like but it is already sold or has an offer on it before you get a chance to even see it?
If any of these situations sound familiar, I have some fact-filled information will help prepare you for the purchase of a home in London Ontario. Doesn’t it make sense that in order for you to make one of the most important decisions in your life you should be well informed?
Just 32 Minutes Of Your Time Will Save You From “YEARS Of Headaches”
I have a quick and easy way to help you prepare for your next purchase which I call, “40 Buyer Tips You Should Know To Avoid Making Huge Mistakes!”
Just give me a call at 519-435-1600 to set up a convenient , no obligation meeting and when we do meet, in 32 minutes you will have 40 tips that could save you thousands of dollars and a ton of headaches!