There are 3 condo buying choices you have control over in London Ontario.
1. You’re looking to make one of the most important purchases of your life and you don’t want to get burned because of not knowing whom you can trust, or making a mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars later.
2. You do not know the values in the marketplace and you want to be assured of getting the most that you can for your money, without having any regrets after your closing?
3. You’re feeling out of control because there are so many unanswered questions. Making it hard to know where to start.
Is there an easier way to prepare before buying a condo in London Ontario? There is no easy way, but there are steps that if taken logically and followed, will help make your choices easier because you will be better informed than most condo buyers.
What would it be worth to you if you spent 32 Minutes Of Your Time Talking or Meeting With Me and You Learned:
- Real facts about the market and not biased opinions?
- The best neighbourhoods?
- The best buildings?
- The better property managers?
- Condo fees and what they cover and the condo rules?
- A 154 step by step condo buying system?
Let’s discuss your needs and concerns, it won’t cost you a penny and you are under no obligation what so ever!
You don’t buy a car without a test drive, why not give us a test drive!
363 Colborne St Downtown London Ontario condos
363 Colborne St is a 26 story condo building in downtown London Ontario and part of the Colborne Centre, which includes 323 Colborne St . Minutes’ walk to some of the finest restaurants in London, Covent Garden Market, Budweiser Gardens, Victoria Park. You can take a stroll down to the farmers market, downtown festivals and enjoy plays and activities at the Grand Theatre.
This downtown London Ontario apartment condo building has:
- Underground Parking
- Guest Parking
- Controlled Entry
- Surveillance System
- Public Transit
- Ensuite Laundry
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Exercise Area
- Tennis Courts
- Balcony / Patio
- Large Closets / Ensuite Storage
- In 2017, 16 apartments were sold through our MLS, from as low as $125,000 to as high of $200,000, these took about 30 days to sell and sold for 98.35% of the asking price. I have prepared a 29 page report showing these 16 sales which includes prices, amenities and quite a few ideas on saving time and money if you were considering buying an apartment or thinking of selling your downtown apartment condo, you can download these reports here
- Other apartment condos for sale in London Ontario
||1 bedroom average price
||2 bedroom average price
More vertical living buildings
There are quite a few upscale quality town homes in London Ontario and here is one of enclaves in North London.
181 Skyline Avenue London Ontario is an enclave of 36 freehold town homes in North Uplands in London Ontario. Named “The Residences of Stoneybrook” these high end quality homes were first started by “The Z Group” and finished by the quality builder “Premium Homes”.
In 2017, 5 of these detached town homes sold on MLS, from as low as $415,000 and as high as $650,000, they took about 43 days to sell and for about 97.34% of the asking price.
I have prepared a breakdown of the 5 sales with prices, days on the market and amenities plus a few wise ideas if you were either a seller or a buyer. After reading this report, hopefully you will see that having accurate numbers when buying or selling real estate can make a huge difference to your bank account! You can get these reports here.
Uplands is a relatively newer area of London with a great cross section of executive style homes, one floor bungalows and a great selection of one floor condo homes, both attached and detached.
Living in Uplands is convenient to a major shopping area in the Masonville Mall area , churches, schools, dining, golf courses and other recreation venues and attractions.
Every day I get asked these 4 questions about the London Ontario condo market.
- “What is the London Ontario condo market doing?”
- “When is the best time to buy or sell a condo?”
- “How much should I offer?”
- “What should I list it for?”
The first step in answering any of the above 4 questions is knowing how the London condo market performed factually, not by guess work or perceptions. Most days I have a detailed list of actual sale prices, days on the market, selling price ratio to the asking price and price reductions.
You can too!
From my experience in helping educate Londoners about condos in London, these averages may not hold true for your building or complex.
Before buying a condo in London or selling a condo in London, you may want to get what I call “brutal truth factual numbers” about what prices are today and not an opinion where prices are heading or what someone received for their unit 6 months ago.
Price, condition, style and location dictates what a condo sells for and how long it will take to sell. For buyers, you will be assured of not over paying and for condo sellers, you will not leave money on the table or over price your condo because of blind optimism or false perceptions!
Works every time! Want some answers?