When selling a condo in London Ontario and to get good results, first impressions make a significant impact on a buyer’s decision-making process!
Once your condo goes is listed on MLS, it becomes a product. Home Styling simply allows you to highlight the best of your condo and de-emphasize its flaws. It’s not about decorating, but actually turning your home into a model, to appeal to the broadest range of prospective buyers. The goal is to make people feel like they could live there, and the best way to do this is to “neutralize” the surroundings.
Try out these helpful styling tips that out team of professionals use. Things you can do for little or no expense—to put a condo in prime showing shape.
- Clear out closets and clutter—sellers can give away or pack up toys, linens, and small kitchen appliances to store offsite. Buyers are also forgiving of storage boxes neatly tucked away in a garage or basement.
- Focus most on the most visible areas—the foyer, kitchen, living room, master bedroom, and family room.
- De-personalize the home by removing photos, mementos, and dated items.
- Use plants in colorful pots or inexpensive wicker baskets to fill in empty spaces.
- Try angling one or two pieces of furniture slightly and move furniture 4 inches to 6 inches from the wall to create more interesting room spaces.
- Put away large collections— porcelains, plates, and so on.
- Remove valuables, prescription medicine, collectibles, and breakables.
- Refrain from cooking anything that leaves a distinctive odour, such as fish, garlic, or cabbage.
- Hire a professional service to clean the home, including the carpets and the windows.
- Set the dining room table with attractive linens, dishes, and stemware.
- A mirror in a pretty frame can make a small room feel more open.
- Use as much natural light as possible. Add extra lamps in dark rooms or corners.
- Make functional repairs—fix dripping faucets, sticking doors, lightbulbs
Read more about :
It All Starts With Creating Curb appeal Page 3
The Entry Way Sets the Stage Page 5
Tips for Every Room In the House Page 6
Making the Most of Your Kitchen and Dining Room Page 8
Can The Buyers See Themselves Living in the Living Room? Page 10
Make the Bathroom Sparkle Page 11
Look at These Big Beautiful Bedrooms! Page 12
Create a Clutter Free and Functional Home office Page 13
Making the most of the Basement / Laundry Spaces Page 14